Earth is filled will a lot of dangerous creatures. It is believed that the country of Australia has the most of such absurd creatures which indeed makes it the deadliest place on Earth.
Here are some of the pictures that will give you a brief about why Australia is one of the deadliest places on the Earth.
1. Stingrays with two heads
Australia has one of the best beaches in the world. However, there is an altogether different world under the water. Yes, you read it right, there are stingrays with two heads beneath the surface.
2. Horseshoe crabs
Horseshoe crabs are one of the deadliest marine arthropods of the family Limulidae, suborder Xiphosurida and order Xiphosura.
Caterpillars in Australia look like they are like some of the deadliest from American Horror Story.
In Australia, a sight of a lot of spiders is not at all rare. Spiders are so common that you could see them roaming on your farms.
5. This is just another picture of a spider carrying hundreds of its children that will soon haunt you in just a span of few days time.
6. Amoebic Meningitis signboard near a regular water body
Amoebic meningitis occurs only if water containing active amoebae goes up the nose. The amoebae can then make their way up the nerves to the brain. The disease is rare but usually fatal. It causes inflammation and eventual destruction of the brain and brain linings.
7. And of course, the weather isn’t that bad or maybe it is. Anyway, this picture will give you an avid idea of what I am talking about.
8. One of the deadliest jellyfishes – The Snotty Jellyfish
Here is a picture of 1.5-metre new species of giant jellyfish washed up on a beach near Hobart near Tasmania
9. Just a bunch of flies chilling with a man. Well, if you are in this country, this picture would not surprise you. After all, flies help to clean it up.
10. A bunch of suckers.
11. How often do you get to see person bench-pressing with a goose in one of this hands? Well, if you are in such a place, you can definitely get to enjoy this priceless sight.
12. A lot of times, a bunch of such deadly little earthlings make the whole pole their new place of residence.