Being born HIV Positive is not something somebody can control. But, people, they don’t really care about any of those things. All they do care about is that you are in fact contracted with that disease. But, honestly, people really need to take time and really acknowledge the daily hardships these people have to go through because they are HIV positive.
These people who were born with HIV share the daily hardships they have to face!
1. I still don’t understand how can people be so naive about it?!
2. Honestly, you don’t need to live in fear of rejection. It wasn’t your fault.
3. I know, this is definitely hard, but don’t break down.
4. You know what people? Go educate yourselves.
5. You’re not alone buddy. You’re not alone.
6. That is how it should be, it wasn’t your fault so you shouldn’t be guilty.
7. sometimes the choices that our parents make take a toll on us.
8. I’m sure he is getting the punishment he deserves.
9. Well, you couldn’t really help it, why hold a grudge forever and spoil your life?
10. I don’t know, do these women not think about the life they’ll give birt to?
11. It is definitely hard, but you’ll get through it.
12. People, they don’t ever learn. All they know is how to criticize.
13. Hey, it’s okay, you’re not alone.
14. Yes, they could be gone tomorrow. But, I’m proud of you holding your life together!
15. I know it wasn’t your choice, but please don’t curse at your life!
16. First, of, you’re not a baggage. Second, yes, you just need to be a little patient about it.
17. Well, if that is what it takes for you to feel normal. Then I guess that should be it!
18. Don’t worry, life will be okay.
19. So, people, please stop judging. It wasn’t my fault!