The world is a land of varied cultures and traditions. People from all over vary in their traditions and cultures for all sorts of work they do. Despite the variations, they have been very adaptive towards merging the cultures and bringing out the best in it.But when it comes to relationships, youth has put a step forward by eliminating these differences and put forward a brave front by loving and mingling with people of different cultures. But unfortunately, this isn’t always the case.
Couples on Whisper share their honest confessions about trying to work things out with someone from a different culture!
1.Youth makes no discrimination when it comes to loving people of different caste or religion. But, do their immediate family will accept them?
2. Although the bond of love is very strong, it fails to compete with the bond we share with our parents because we look up to them as our role models. SO A NO MEANS A NO. Simple!
3. Intercultural relationships have to go through a lot before they sail through the difficulties and become soul-mates. One of the vital reason is the difference in culture. They tend to prove their own culture superior to the other culture which brings this type of relationships in danger!
4. While you are matured enough to not judge each other over just the outer look; you live in a society where you need to work according to them and the absurd rules made by them.
5. Maybe the world has come a far way when it comes to materialistic developments, the thoughts of the people have unfortunately not matured enough over the years. Believe it or not, its the 21st Century! Yet no sign of mature society.
6. While you may not be affected by the comments and remarks people make over your relationship, your partner may get affected by this.
7. It’s pretty difficult to convince your parents about your partner if he belongs to a different culture. But if you are determined enough, you can always win the heart of your parents. The key is not to lose hope and hope for the best.
8. Happiness is the key ingredient for a HEALTHY LIFE. But for society, their absurd rules and regulations come in before the happiness and compatibility of the couple.
9. In the beginning of a relationship, when you are on cloud nine, everything seems to be going your way. But sooner or later, you are gonna realize things aren’t working your way and eventually it’s the time you need to split up.
10. Fights between couples make the bond stronger. But arguments that are baseless and are based only on cultural differences bring apart the best of relationships. So, try and stay away from these kinds of interactions.
11. The biggest problem with people is that they are busy wondering what the other people are thinking of them. While the point is that the other people are also involved in the same confusion. But in reality these cultural differences should really not matter to the couples.
12.Couples have to go through it. But these cultural differences should not come in between them.