Women or men, both have this tendency to hide things when in a relationship. And the worst part of all this is when your partners somehow find out about the whole thing and are left heartbroken. What I fail to understand is when people cheat on their partners, what exactly they think? Okay, I get it you are with someone who is unable to love you the way you want or things aren’t working, just leave or talk about it. Imagine you snooped on your partner and found out he has been cheating on you the whole time. How would that make you feel?
Here are stories by 12 women on what they found when they snooped on their partners!
1. Well, even I didn’t expect it would turn out to be like this. When she snooped, I thought the boyfriend is about to get busted.
2. I don’t even know how to react to this. But I can clearly imagine her face when she found out those videos.
3. Men and women, take note, do discuss with your partners and be open about it. I am glad she snooped and found the truth out.
4. Wait, what? I got the story to the point where she snooped and found out the container. But what exactly happened after that? Can someone explain why these partners split up?
5. Well, you saved yourself when you snooped. Also, when someone can’t stay loyal, why do still be partners?
6. Oh! A happy story finally. Women, at times it’s okay to keep your doubts alive.
7. Of different girls you say? Well, let’s say luck favored you and saved you from a horrible heartbreak. Glad you found out in time.
8. Women, when you find something as such, just leave. Boys will try all sort of things to defend themselves, just leave.
9. Let’s say whenever you snooped and caught your partners and they said, “we are just friends”, they never are.
10. This sounded more like the plot of a movie with many women and one douchebag dude. The fact that stories as such are true makes me feel sick.
11. Why didn’t the college do something about the account in the first place? Also, women or men who shared their pictures and videos along with their partners, what were you thinking?
12. It’s okay to be gay but it’s definitely not okay to lie about your sexuality and be with someone for seven long years. She snooped and found out the truth, finally.