Thinking of future has always been an important study. We love predicting future and in a majority of cases it turns out to be true. When you look back at the 80s and 90s, you may find the lifestyle of old people funny and silly at some point, but you would be surprised to see their future predictions that have now become a vital reality. The job of a futurist is to study current trends and predict the future based on several facts, and it’s quite impressive to see the vintage illustrations that already predicted today’s future. Here in this article, we have listed some illustrations that shouldn’t be missed.
Here are the vintage illustrations from future that are pretty close to reality. Let’s take a look!
1. This robotic illustration vacuum cleaner was created in 1910 by Jean-Marc Côté, and his team.
2. Video calls – This illustration was created in 1930.
3. Self-driving cars illustration which was created in 1940.
4. This Digital classroom was created in 1969 by Shigeru Komatsuzaki for a magazine.
5. VR glasses: Created by a science fiction author in 1963.
6. Another digital classroom showing students making notes on electronic devices.
7. Evolution of technology and smart gadgets
8. Vintage Facetime illustration that was created years ago
9. Human-robot prediction
Aren’t these predictions mind-blowing? Who would have thought that all these future predictions by vintage illustrations will be so accurate? The video calling and digital classroom illustrations were done like 70-80 years before and it’s really impressive to see the predictions coming true.
If you liked these vintage illustrations on the future prediction that have become a reality today, do share it with your friends, and if you would like to give any input to this article, please write it in the comment section.