Toddlers are pretty much becoming a pro at being savage. But honestly, sometimes it really makes me worry about the future generation parents. Well, some people find it really amusing, and some actually blame the parents for that. But trust me all, you judgemental people, it is really nothing we are doing or might have done. They seem to be self-sufficient to make up a striking comeback to the adults.
Well, these toddlers are a little much too savage to handle!
1. Well, kid, see you in your 20’s.
My 7 y/o nephew: How old are you?
Nephew: You’re not a teenager?
Nephew: Why do you have so many pimples? pic.twitter.com/I5jSRTCGif
— José (@josecanyousee) November 18, 2017
2. I don’t know kid, well, let’s see how do you deal with your post-pregnancy tummy.
3. Okay, she was savage and cute at the same time, and I love her for that!
4. Kid, you mt be acting all grown up, but I’m the boss!
5. Well, well, looks like somebody needs a stylist’s appointment right away.
6. Ouch! that hurt. But not everybody holds a Ph.D. in Botany now do they kid?
7. Okay okay, I see where is this os going. But that gotta have hurt him.
8. Uh-Oh, someone was watching.
9. I LOVE THIS MOM! Okay, this is pretty much future me when my kid tries to act smarty pants.
10. Okay, so looks like he needs some beating.
11. That’s just great!
12. These kids I tell you, they can manage to get on your every damn nerve.
14. But, question is, was she creepily stalking you? You never know.
15. Was that supposed to even make sense?
16. Well, I don’t like you kid, but here we are.
17. And that was supposed to scare me, kid?