Binge-watching has become a part of our lives now. Sometimes I wonder how we ever watched TV shows before Netflix. Now keeping aside all the pros of this channel, let’s remember the times when it made a total troll out of itself.
1. Yes, Netflix we’re still here.
And probably we will spend the rest of the day here. Actually, we become a little guilt-conscious when Netflix asks this for the 10th time.
2. Netflix divides their categories right.
Yeah, that’s how we know they are serious, crossed arms. But as a matter of fact, they really sell it putting this cover on. Crossed arms = seriousness. Period.
3. The life of Netflix employees are not any better than other company’s employees.
They don’t have a glamorous life that might appear to your imagination. And this man just perfectly used his position to troll his boss.
4. And some errors here and there contribute to the troll.
Just imagine Aziz Ansari’s comedy special becoming the subtitle of a wildlife documentary. Well, that imagination just came true. But surprisingly that worked pretty well.
5. This is what I call a perfect coincidence.
There is nothing bad in getting some extra dose of entertainment. Netflix just knows how to please their customers.
6. When the caption tries to describe each and every emotion.
I never thought the famous laugh of Janice would end up being described like this. When it comes to subtitles Netflix’s game is always on point.
7. When the wrong description somehow happens to work.
If you see it the other way they both were kind of bad and also cooked. Maybe together they can make ‘baking bad.’
8. Now sometimes the channel just gets jammed.
There’s no way they could have come up with the same show suggestion 10 times. Definitely has to be some technical errors.
9. The recommendations are getting weirder.
I know what you’re thinking guys but that’s not what I would be liking to watch next. They are totally different. And this is how Netflix lets the troll in.
10. ‘Fancy’ is overrated.
Who would have missed to binge a few TV series and play Nintendo anytime by just changing the channel?
11. Netflix can add subtitles to literally ‘anything’.
Even to those shows which originally doesn’t have voice overs. I never saw Pokemon talk. But that’s not the world of Netflix. In this world everything is possible.
12. Customising your viewing experience is very important.
There are shows which you only want to drunk-watch and sit and troll. It’s better to seperate them because on normal days after watching them you might want to get drunk.