We all know what cross stitches are. They have always been a part of our lives. Remeber when our grandmothers used to sit and make them for hours? But they were more focused on certain designs. But what if you bring those cross stitches to the times we live in? It wouldn’t be wrong to say that people are more sarcastic and bold now. We just need a way to voice our opinion. And once we get that opportunity, we simply don’t let go. So what if we combine the cross stitching and present-day sarcasm? The result will be amusing and hilarious, right?
Here are some amusing cross stitches that will make you laugh as many a number of times you will read them!
1. Even this cross stitches cloth knows how evil cats are.
2. I can imagine the number of times this is going to make mommy happy.
3. A rainbow gangster frame made using cross stitches? Where can I buy this amusing thing?
4. Tyrion Lannister, did you make this? I had no idea you could have a talent of cross stitches as well.
5. This is not just amusing but also, hilarious. The number of times this is going to make everyone laugh is infinite.
6. Was the person trying to write a song? Or did he/she got excited while making this?
7. Can anyone tell me where can I meet the person who made this amusing thing?
8. The wisdom we need but we don’t deserve.
9. Now, this is something I am going to remember all my life. Thank you, cross stitches.
10. Did the pigeons order this? Because this is what they do. Everytime. Everywhere.
11. Cussing and asking someone to fuck off has never been this cute. I can read this number of times and not feel bad.
12. For a moment I thought I would be reading Kim’s name but the twist made it better.
13. Can we replace the old phrase with this new and amusing one? Please?
14. So do I. And so does everyone. Just that we need cross stitches frame to remind us all.
15. Not sure what should I say about this. Um! Congrats, maybe.
16. Can anyone tell me where can I get this? I need to send this number of times to a number of people.
17. Goodness! this should not be in public. Hide it, delete it, don’t let the mothers see it.
18. I have never seen anything more beautiful than this.
19. When Shakespeare was high and trying his hands on cross stitches.
20. Yeah, there are other places as well. Spare the bathroom at least.
21. I seriously need this bookmark. I repeat, I seriously need this bookmark.
22. Why did nobody ever made me read this? Things would have been simpler.