So people, even if life is not all about first dates, the first date keeps its importance and if they go bad, God bless you. Blind dates have become a routine. We have surrounded ourselves with such creepy people that sometimes they make us suffer their disastrous torture.
We all have had a time in our lives when we had a first date that was bad and boring AF and all we wanted was to run out of there but couldn’t. Because you know, etiquette and all.
Now you don’t have to bear this torture because we have got your back. We have come up with these things which can save you from that bad and terrible experience.
If you bf/gf seems unusual, you find them unattractive in the first sight or they are your best friend’s partner then take note of these things to put into action at that time.
These tips are going to make you a pro, so read them at your own risk. Don’t blame us for your bad experiences. Thank you!
1. Have a backup plan before you go for your first date
2. Call a fake family emergency
3. Spill coffee on yourself, run to the bathroom to clean it and just leave
4. Get a friend to call and pretend to be your mom
5. Get a friend to rush in and take you out as if something bad happened
6. Act like a total a**hole and be the worst possible person ever