Life’s full of surprises. Sometimes pleasant and sometimes super awkward! And since our celebrities pretty much live under a microscope almost all the time, the chances of witnessing awkward celebrity moments is very high. Here are some of those cringeworthy yet hilarious blunders.
1. Katy Perry Splashing Down On A Huge Cake In The Middle Of Her Performance Might Have Been Awkward For Some. But Not Being Able To Get Up From The Mess Afterwards?
That was super awkward!
2. One Of The Most Hilarious Yet Cringeworthy Celebrity Moments Captured On TV.
Emma Watson mixed up Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel. I’m pretty sure Fallon took it like sport. He’s such a fun guy!
3. What Would Have Happened If Jennifer Lawrence Hadn’t Talked To The Wardrobe Ladies About Her Plan To Ask Seth Out?
For starters, it would have been super awkward!
4. This Super Awkward Heel Disaster Happened To Julianne Moore On The Red Carpet Of An Award Show.
Aren’t you supposed to try your heels out before you walk around in them? Looking at her feet being choked like is so painful!
5. Hahahahahahahahaha Holy Shit Tom Hanks You’re My Hero xD
This has to be the most awkward celebrity moments of all time!
6. Zac Efron Dropped A Condom At The Premiere Of The Lorax. No Big Deal Right? Wrong!
The Lorax is an adaptation of a children’s book. Which made this little mishap super awkward.
7. When Arianne Grande Almost Got Run Over By A Victoria’s Secret Model.
Move over girl. Angel’s coming through!
8. Justin Bieber Was Performing Despacito Live On Stage In Front Of A Sold Out Crowd When Something Super Awkward Happened.
He forgot the lyrics and literally sang gibberish. Can’t blame him, Spanish is not his first language right?
9. The La La Land And Moonlight Fiasco At The Oscars
Everybody cringed. Hard.
10. You Guessed It. Beyoncé Got Her Curls Stuck In The Fan Mid Performance.
Normally people like us would have had a major panic attack but not Beyoncé. She rallied on!
11. Ke$ha: Can I Have A Hug?
Seinfield: Umm No.
This was such a cringe worthy moment! Poor Ke$ha!
12. She Came. She Sang. She Fell To The Ground.
That’s Madonna by the way. This has got to be the most awkward celebrity moments of all time!