You mean the world to me!’ Aww, the sweetest confession of love ever but no, no! That is not for another human being. Oh please, the one I love is above all pesky humans. You already are way too familiar with the crush of my lifetime (the title gave it away, huh)- CHOCOLATE, my one true love!! And some of you, okay ALL of you would rather marry that melting wonder.
Here are the signs which prove chocolate is the true love, the one you have romantic dreams about:
1. Share my chocolates? Tell me you’re kidding! No? *shoots in the head*
Such sentences when spoken can be injurious to the speaker’s health.
2. “So what do you want for your birthday?” Chocolates obviously!
It is the only proof of love after all *dreamy eyed*
3. And in fact, you lose all sanity when you do find them in your gifts.
Best gift ever!
4. “I am on a diet, I have to follow a prescribed diet sheet, I can’t eat… wait, is that chocolate?”
*Throws the diet sheet out of the window*
5. Unwraps chocolate. Pops it in, and BAM! Instant heavenly gratification!
Is this love? I think it is! You found that rare true love! How lucky.
6. I am sleepy, chocolates would wake me up! It is a perfect stress-buster. I am happy, let’s celebrate with chocolates.
“I am breathing, wow! Give me THAT damn piece of chocolate already.”
7. Your answer to ‘When do you prefer to eat chocolates?’ Every. Single. Moment.
8. You have a superpower- to finish hordes of chocolate boxes all by yourself.
“Gotta get’em all!”
9. Your dustbin looks like the land of wrappers.
To be precise, chocolate wrappers.
10. “Why isn’t this wall made of chocolates?!” And if it had been up to you, wearing chocolates would be the latest trend.
Brown is the new black.
11. Gold, diamonds? Nah! You are proud of your overflowing treasury of chocolates.
12. And now that you read it all, you are itching to jump onto that very stash of yours.
Off you go!
Chocolates and you, true love it is, no doubts there!