Raising kids is not an easy job. The amount of courage it takes is something which not many easily pull through. The thing is, even mothers and fathers have that one secret fear or maybe more that keeps them awake late at night. I have seen my own peers struggling but they did it. The raised the kids who I can say are perfect. Especially the task gets harder for a mother. I am talking in general, not even remotely being a sexist. The work done by a mother is worth every praise. Even fathers, though they don’t really express, go through such things.
Here are 15 secret fear that young parents shared on Whisper have about raising their kids!
1. This one secret fear is actually something which always happens. Kids should never go through the custody battle between the parents.
2. I guess, this article is going to leave us blank. Raising another kid after abandoning the previous ones is something downright terrible.
3. By changing yourself, maybe? Kids learn from their parents. So make sure that you are the best version of yourself while raising them.
4. And that day, she would actually grow. To be honest, everyone has his/her own fairytale, let your daughter get her own.
5. That jealousy will soon convert into love. Siblings are always there for one another.
6. Then do it. Instead of having such secret fear, let your daughter know that not only she can stand up but also, the bullies don’t matter.
7. No one can take the love for their mother from the kids. This is a fact, believe it.
8. No, they love you for being the rock they held on to. You are raising them alone, take proud in that.
9. You can always opt for early treatment. Prevention is better than cure, you know.
10. Actually, you don’t really have to show them. Just be there, kids will sense the rest.
11. This secret fear is actually painful. If that’s the case, make sure you raise him right.
12. It’s never late to apologize and make up things. Karma works in mysterious ways.
13. Get out of the depression. And see that your kids will look at you with nothing but pride and love.
14. I can’t really say anything without knowing the entire story.
15. One, she will be okay and perfect. Two, don’t let her autism or anything make her feel out of place.