We live in a world where we are free to love and be with anyone. And by anyone, I mean anyone, irrespective of caste, sex, creed etc. This is something people need to understand and accept. We always look down upon the homosexuals. For most of us, they are the ones who destroy our society. But, trust me, there is nothing like that. Homosexual or heterosexual, people are people. Being a gay or lesbian or bisexual is normal and the society needs to accept that. Maybe someday coming out of the closet wouldn’t be as hard as it is now. When people live with gay dads or lesbian moms, their perspective of life gets so much better and broader. And the way they accept everything is what makes the humanity remain alive.
Here are confessions shared by people on Whisper showing what it is to live with lesbian moms!
1. Lesbian moms are literally going to be proud of this one.
2. You live with them, they raised you, why are you afraid to admit something like that? Just say it.
3. This is how hypocrite our society really is. Something which needs to change.
4. Of course, it is okay for her to marry your mom. Lesbian moms or not, mothers are mothers.
5. I so wish people were as sorted as this person. We need more people like you to live a peaceful life.
6. Now, that’s one loop I would love to see. Lesbian moms would be fun to live with.
7. Don’t bother about what people think, stay put and keep believing.
8. People are always a hypocrite. Why can’t we accept others the way we accept ourselves?
9. Let them make fun. You are proud of your lesbian moms, that’s the only thing which matters.
10. You know what? Your mothers raised a perfect child, they must be proud of you.
11. Exactly! People, understand that everyone is free to love and be with who they want.
12. This is one of the biggest merits you have when you live with homosexual parents.
13. All of us need to change. Does it really matter whether the person is adopted or not if he/she is happy?
14. I don’t really need to say anything else. This mother has already said the needed.
15. People like you are who keep the faith in humanity alive.
16. To be honest, he did you a favor. You don’t have to be with someone who is such a douchebag.
17. Let’s just leave this one here and admire at the cuteness.
18. Tell her because she is lucky. Not everyone has two moms.