When you marry someone, what is the first thing that comes to your mind? Well, generally you decide about the place, and guest list and dress etc. But there are some people who thought that the first thing one should do is get a prenup. No, I’m not high, that’s exactly what these people did!
Here are confessions from people who refused to marry without a prenup!
1. Well, you really are thinking of a divorce in later years, aren’t you?!
2. Well, I see your point their. But is still really necessary?
3. So, you really have thought a lot about it, haven’t you!
4. Okay! Well, looks like you’ve done a PhD haven’t you?
5. Well, this is something that I agree with too.
6. Well, money can really create a loophole in even the strongest of relationships.
7. That’s really something you’d do for someone you really love.
8. You’re technically thinking of your own good. Well, I guess that’s what you want.
9. So, you’re kinda thinking all the possibilities. Good enough.
10. Keeping it short and simple.
11. Well, why don’t you just find a way to not hurt each other, you know?
12. You’re kinda speaking sense.
13. Seems like now nobody can cheat. Oh well, some good.
14. You know, now that somebody said it crystal clear. This kinda makes sense.
15. Nah, it doesn’t look so easy than it already is.