A relationship is something which comes with its own pros and cons. When you are dating someone, you tend to look for qualities that you like or might like. If things work, you two are good to go. Now, people generally debate over what is better, someone who is clingy or someone who argues about not having space. To be honest, having space and clinginess are two different things. And both these things are important at different stages of a relationship. Too much of possessiveness or clinginess can ruin things while too much of space can also ruin things. These need to be balanced. The thing is, people are negative about clinginess which is wrong.
Here are confessions by people on Whisper who share why they prefer dating someone clingy over having space!
1. This is kinda cute. Dating someone who is as clingy as you is probably going to work.
2. This one positive side of being cling which people miss quite often.
3. This kinda is part of every relationship. Having space is a great thing but a bit of clinginess has to be there.
4. This one difference is something which people should know. Dating rules book should start with this.
5. Can you be a bit clearer with blows up my phone? People can take that in multiples ways, you see.
6. This is why having space matters. Clinginess to the point where you are ready to do anything is dangerous.
7. When you are dating someone, that one thing you want is being wanted.
8. I wish people actually get this. But few months into dating, or maybe years, this fades away.
9. I guess the definition of being clingy is different for different couples who are dating.
10. One of those things which are necessary for every relationship. Be it clinginess or not, you need to share everything.
11. And the truth is, you carry with this till the point it starts suffocating you.
12. Guys always or most of the time do this. But this is good when kept in control.
13. Not weird at all. Loads of us look for people who are clingy and does not argue about having space while dating.
14. Being clingy and being bold are two different things. Never confuse between the two.
15. This is the kind of wisdom everyone should have. Wish there were more such people.
16. Guys like this are kinda rare. And even if they are, things change with time.