Tattoos are way more than body carvings. They are what people make as memories of certain. Or to remember a certain thing, or for something and someone they love. There is no definite reason for this. And since everyone has this habit of flaunting things, they post everything online. Be it their new possession or something won or anything you can think of. Now, this is not a bad thing. Neither is a tattoo. But what if you end up getting a tattoo with a mistake and you realize it after you have posted a picture on your social media account? Sounds disastrous, right? Well, this is what few people did.
Here are images that people posted about their new tattoos online without realizing the mistake!
1. People, research before getting any kind of tattoos. Else, you will be posting online about your mistake.
2. The person must have never thought that the comment will be this savage when he/she posted this online.
3. Can anyone tell how can someone be this dumb? Or did she just photoshop the tattoo and posted this?
4. Tattoos with grammatical errors? Well, let’s just say the person learned a permanent lesson.
5. If any of you get nightmares after seeing this then I am sorry.
6. Wait, what? So, people, beware and have patience while getting tattoos. Else this will happen.
7. Hope this person had the powerful soul to tackle the turn of events. He might have regretted once he posted this mistake online.
8. Either this person needs to study or the one who made this or both of them. Anyway, one big mistake.
9. That last comment indeed makes way more sense than this entire post.
10. Damn, I can imagine the tattoo maker laughing his heart out after making this.
11. I have no idea if I should laugh at this or cry. Anyway, he posted it, we saw it, let’s forget about it.
12. Roman indeed is a tough language. But roman numbers aren’t that tough I guess.
13. The difference between then and that should be known by all. Else you might end up with tattoos as such.
14. Did you post a picture after 9 days? You should never have.
15. Maybe she wants everyone to take her as the picnic table? People are way more savage online.
16. I wish I could have said that in a better way. But this comment posted about the mistake is perfect.
17. I am dead sure that the person might have gone back to the tattoo parlor after he/she posted this mistake online.