This is the 21st century, right? I mean, on one hand, we talk about being advanced and modern. But on the other hand, we deprive people of the basic right, to let them be who they truly are. Yep, still, now, people are being looked down upon for being gay or lesbian or bisexual. They were born this way, people! You need to get this, suppressing who they truly are won’t help you or them. These people who are part of the LGBTQ community are too afraid to come out in the open because they know they’ll die.
Here are some people who are part of LGBTQ but are too afraid to say it out loud!
1. See people, the struggle is real, gay people are in fact REAL!
2. Something tells me, you’ll find them out soon enough honey, hand in there!
3. I’m really happy you got to say it out loud at least somewhere!
4. Of course, you can, they can’t do shit.
5. Canada is where everyone should be. Obviously because guys have you had a good look at their Prime Minister!!
6. Because according to the “wiser” people of the middle east, no such thing as lesbians or gays exist. 🙂
7. Yeah, basically with living in the middle east, you go to jail even for owning medicines. -_-
8. That’s just really making me annoyed and irritated! C’mon people!
9. Yeah, I kinda get the picture.
10. Let me take a guess, middle east right! So much for being “developed”
11. He will, you just need to be patient enough to let him help you.
12. That’s the spirit, and please God won’t condemn you to hell just because you’re a gay! That’s bullshit made up by people for their shitty selves!
13. You know what bro! You are what you are, and these people they don’t know anything about God themselves!