Being drunk is probably the best feeling the world, for others. You must have heard people drunk calling, drunk texting their cheating ex after a few pegs of alcohol. However, some people took this game to an altogether new level. These people just decided to send notes to their sober selves and they are extremely hilarious.
1. Drunk Ross seems like a good human being. He always helps Ross when he is not sober. After all, we all need someone who would take care of our needs no matter what. Thank you, Drunk Ross.
2. Angela being missing isn’t a big issue. However, if the keys are lost, I might not be able to watch my favourite TV show plying in a heap of chips on the most comfortable bed in the world.
3. Deal with it, you sober human being.
4. Here’s a gentle reminder for the sober self in the most respectful language.
5. Thank you Don, that is so sweet of you.
6. This is definitely not going to be this funny when the sober version of this guy is going to see this. Well, to be really honest, this is kind of funny.
7. This would definitely be an amazing morning surprise for the sober version of that person.
8. I guess it is hydrochloric acid then.
9. Drunk Han is such a gentle human being. He is like the reminder app. He probably is like some avatar of God. He takes care of sober Han like his soulmate.
10. This guy was so drunk that he literally drunk texted himself and the fact that he wasn’t replying to himself bothered him to the core.
11. The waiter here would be incredibly grateful to this drunk human for introducing a hilarious new constant, MATH that was around 62 percent of the total bill amount.
12. This is one of the most helpful notes in this lot.
13. Come on sober Jon, make me happy.
14. … As well as you also have an important meeting with your boss and failing to attend that would get you fired but that is not important. These are the things which are important.