Who on this earth does not fart? Everybody farts, whether it is at home, at work or in public. A study shows that on an average people fart 14 times during a day, and experience has shown that people who fart in front of their partner, are more likely to have a lasting relationship.
Though, it is understood that one usually, gets habituated to their own fart odours and stink in private, but what happens in a relationship, as it is awkward and very uncommon to fart. People prefer to fart in private rather in front of the public since we all try to portray, a decent self in front of our partner to appreciate and love us because farting is considered gross.
Let us see how people can have a lasting relationship when they fart in front of their partner!
1. People are afraid to fart in front of their partner due to fear of displeasing them or rejection.
2. No doubt, this is natural, but at the same time, it is also natural, farting.
3. Research has shown that those who fart in front of their partner are more likely to have a lasting relationship. Hence, don’t worry.
4. A lasting relationship is based on total trust and sincerity, which includes such things as farting in front of your partner.
5. Holding back gas can be bad for your health, that can lead to headaches to hemorrhoids or a distended bowel.
6. Anyhow, no matter how much you hold back farting, it somehow makes its way out when you are sleeping.
7. Farting in front of their partner makes a woman more attractive as it creates empathy between a relationship.
8. Farting is a natural function like laughing, crying or eating, therefore, it’s better you get onto farting in front of your partner.
9. Holding back farting with your partner around and then slipping off to another room to let it out, proves your relationship is lacking growth.
10. In a lasting relationship when both play the gas pass together, with humor and laughter, then that relationship takes on a whole new meaning.
11. This is a comfort level that many couples lack, and without the comfort level, it’s not at all healthy and have fewer chances of a lasting relationship.
12. When you fart, you cross the uncomfortable line in a relationship, there’s a quote which says that “couples that fart together, stay together.”
13. Couples who gas out together and are able to laugh and joke about it, allows the couple to be themselves, which makes the relationship stronger.
14. Being able to pass gas with your partner, proves there are honesty and openness in your relationship.
15. Hence, next time get over the awkwardness and let the gas come out, then talking about it with your partner, will get you closer to one another.
16. Fart consists of hydrogen sulfide, which counters mitochondrial damage and prevents from strokes, dementia, cancer, and heart attacks.
17. In marriage, you vowed to stick together in sickness & health and to share everything. Hence, be natural & never abstain yourself from farting, which is normal.
18. A concrete foundation is built when you are open with each other, being intimate and connected closely, which basically comes from farting in front of the partner.
19. Being free, being human, being playful with no secrets is a good sign of a lasting relationship.
20. A couple who laughs when they are alone is eternally a very, very happy couple. Not farting is not being real with your partner.