The Internet is a wonderful place. However, certain people portray their stupidity openly to the community and get trolled real bad. These stupid brains should indeed be barred from using the internet.
Here are some examples of people who should be immediately barred from using the internet.
1. These are the same people who get tattoos that say “Don’t never give up” or ” No Regrats” or “My mom’s angle”.
2. Is he referring to the Hurricane Nate which was a fast-moving tropical cyclone that caused widespread destruction and casualties in Central America during early October 2017, before making landfall on the US Gulf Coast. Nate of Americans?
3. I think he was waiting there, in front of his screen for six whole minutes to see the transition of those alphanumeric characters to stars. I don’t think there is any other plausible explanation for not deleting that comment for six minutes. Such people should be barred from the internet.
4. Oh dear dolphins, I am so sorry that you are not someone’s favourite reptile anymore. Well, at least you are not a reptile now. Congratulations!
5. Sarah needs to go to her school and start attending all the lectures from the first grade again.
6. Had there been a competition of forming one of the stupidest compilation of words with some available words from the dictionary, this guy would win the second prize. He won’t win the first prize because he is a loser. Also, the fact that no punctuations are used in forming the sentence just aggravates the pain.
7. Rosetta Stone wants to go back in time and change her actions after reading this tweet.
8. I wouldn’t say she is completely wrong. However, looking at myself, I consider I am definitely not the right person to judge this post.
9. That’s for letting us know how dumb you are.
10. I hope this kid doesn’t have a difficult life ahead of him.
11. For those who still aren’t clear with what is happening here, let me give you a gist.
80HD – 80HD doesn’t really mean anything. However, in 2008, Dr. Trish Wood wrote a book named 80HD, A Childs Perspective on ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
ADHD – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
Back In Black – It is a song by a band named AC/DC.
12. How do you speak American?