Weddings are memorable, yes of course they are, but what makes them more special is the photographs. Wedding photoshoot is probably the nicest things about the wedding. But it’s really heartbreaking when you have none taken. Yes, no pictures to show off your wedding, can you imagine that? Not really. It was 1957 when the story began, Rosary and her fiance were not very rich. They had an extremely simple wedding where her grandfather prepped the yard, aunt made the cake, and godmother sew her dress. The marriage rituals were carried out graciously, but the only thing it missed was photographs. So, 60 years later the old couple decided to get their photoshoot done. True love really exists my friend, it really does.
Here are some of the pictures from their wedding photoshoot, and you can see nothing but love for each other in the old couple.
1. Pictures like these make me want to believe that there is still pure love left in the world.
2. Nothing really is too late to be done if you really want to make it happen.
3. Sixty years later, this picture makes me feel like they met just yesterday and are on their first date.
4. Love is really the little things that you do for each other to be together forever.
5. Just happily marred sixty years ago.
6. Those eyes behold love and wait for something really special that was left undone so many years ago.
7. And once again they take their vows, but this time the memories made will live forever.
8. Hold these hands and never let go of them.
9. Holding your precious loved one in your arms is all the care you really need.
10. Through good and bad, through better or worse, in sickness and health, they were together. And that is what love is all about isn’t it?
11. After all these years, she feels most loved when kissed on the forehead.
12. Onward and forward.
13. The first dance captured to be kept forever.