Kids. Living creatures that can make your life pathetic at times. Breaking plates and messing around with toilet paper is an additional incentive. Also, painting the newly coated wall with their crayons just to reveal their Picasso side. What about breaking things you like the most and then crying to hide their deeds? For all those of you who say kids are “great bundles of joy”, yes, they are. But you better see these pictures before making your final statement.
These pictures will say it out loud why you shouldn’t have kids. I mean sure to have them or not is completely your choice, but do you really want to face all this? If you said yes, you’re already above most people. If you said no, kudos. You just saved yourself from countless hours of sleepless nights, graffiti on your newly painted walls, messed up kitchen floor and god knows what! Good luck with these tiny little naughty creatures.
1. Good to know the baby’s not real.
2. The “I have no clue who did this” face.
3. As if handling one was not enough.
4. “Mommy see, I’m yellow”
5. When you tell them to clean the sofa.
6. Kid’s logic – Why to waste the paint when we can paint ourselves?
7. That happy face though.
8. Revealing the artistic skills.
9. Flour all over the floor.
11. What’s with the kids and flour?
12. “It’s not me. It’s him.”
13. How would you yell at that innocent face?
14. Stop it.
15. That’s right. Two minutes.
16. Sleeping as if everything’s fine.
17. Wait what?
19. They love it
21. “But you said the world is our canvas”
22. “We have it under control”
23. Spare the dog.
24. Yes. Make a floor cake.