Becoming a mother is one the best and the purest things in the world. It literally makes everything better. But pregnancy and newborns come with their own baggage of issues. A woman goes through such changes which alter her life and her body. Now, you must be knowing how important it is to breastfeed a newborn. It makes them stronger and what not. But not everyone knows that breastfeeding is not easy, it’s painful and uncomfortable. Don’t trust me? Ask around, search on the internet, you will get to know. And some of the new mothers actually hate it. No, it’s not like they don’t want their newborn to be fit but it’s just that the pain they go through is unbearable.
Here is why new mothers hate breastfeeding their child!
1. This one breastfeeding is really painful. Shows why new mothers hate it.
2. I don’t really know what to say. For sure, new mothers go through a lot.
3. Breastfeeding indeed is important for the newborn.
4. You don’t really have to feel as such. New mothers do go through a lot.
5. These confessions are making me speechless about breastfeeding.
6. Maybe you should go out or join some clubs or something.
7. You kind of have right to hate this, after all, it is your body.
8. That’s what you call breaking the myth.
9. Yes, we get it. Not everyone likes it, you are not alone.
10. Breastfeeding is not the only way to bond with your child.
11. Let them hate you, it’s your life and you have every right to do anything you want.
12. Because of somewhere or the other, you have to adjust.
13. Am I the only one who kinda laughed at this one? #okaysorry
14. Not breastfeeding your child won’t make you a bad mom.
15. New mothers do face a lot of changes and that’s what makes them hate this.