Well, we are all too familiar with the cosplays on the internet. And let me tell you, some of the guys actually nail it damn good. But then there are some who take the mickey out of them hilariously. One such Russian guy, Alexander Kravets, from Moscow, started creating his version of cosplays since 2015. And now his 55k Instagram followers are his die-hard fans. He creates the most awesome low-cost cosplays from household objects!
Alexander Kravets is probably your go-to guy if you too wanna create low-cost cosplays using simple household objects!
1. Conan The Barbarian looks a little less Barbarian in this one.
2. Trust Me if he was Freddy Kreuger I would have let him kill me after I had the pizza of course.
3. Wow! Now that is something.
4. Only if Daenerys was a man. And the dragons looked so adorable.
5. That is still scary to me.
6. When you don’t have the Eiffel Tower budget.
7. Looks about right.
8. Davy Jones never looked so delicious before.
9. God, I’m cracking up!
10. When you deep down wanted to be a Pope but settled for something less.
11. Count Dracula looks not so terrifying in this one.
12. This scene does look similar in so many aspects.
13. Nope, can’t do a violin. But definitely can do a guitar!
14. This looks astonishingly similar.
15. Please let me eat up her ears.
16. The grumpy cat does look terribly grumpy.
17. Okay, just gotta wait for Spider-Man now.
18. I always imagined him to be someone’s foot.
19. So much for a stunning costume.
20. I’m sure Hugh Jackman a.k.a Logan is cracking up on this one too!
21. Not so beautiful, not so beastly.
23. I really like the passion for food in this one.
24. Definitely looks right.
25. Tom looks like his twin.