No doubt everyone loves their kitchen and want it to look amazing and unique but if you’re a Star Wars fan then voila! You’ve come to the right place! These 13 Star wars kitchen products are surely the only things you need for your kitchen.
1. This planetary glassware set that’s a little more sophisticated and fitting of a Sith Lord
The set contains six glasses, including four planets (Alderaan, Dagobah, Hoth, and Tatooine), one moon (the forest moon of Endor), and the Death Star.
2. These light-up chopsabers that will help you maneuver your food into your mouth by using the Force
These chopsabers come with batteries and are available in Luke blue or Vader red.
3. This Alliance Starbird and Imperial Crest towel set, because even a Jedi master can be clumsy sometimes
The towels are also available in designs that feature R2-D2 and C-3PO, Darth Vader and Stormtrooper, and Han and Leia.
4.This handheld immersion blender that’s the ultimate gift for any culinary-minded geek
“I find your lack of froth disturbing.”
5. This cosmic dinner set that will let you enjoy your lunch in a galaxy far, far away
The set comes with three flatware pieces, a Luke fork, a Yoda spoon, and a Vader knife. And all three feature decorative lightsaber handles.
6. These spice shakers that are definitely the droids you’ve been looking for
Each container holds about 1 cup of spice and/or seasoning.
7. These stackable measuring cups that are perfect for making soft and ~chewie~ baked goods
This droid comes with detachable utility arms that can be used as measuring spoons!
8. These lightsaber tongs that will have you channeling your inner BBQ Jedi in no time
The tongs are heat-resistant and even make classic lightsaber sound effects!
9. This intergalactic ice-pop maker that will allow you to wield your lightsaber and eat it too
Make red, green, or blue lightsabers by using different juices!
10. These Ewok and Mon Calamari cookie cutters that will have you baking treats that are out of this world
Now, if only you could dip them in the Milky Way…
11. These Boba Fett and Darth Vader beer steins that, without a doubt, are the coolest drinking buddies
The stein is also available in a R2-D2 design
12. This X-Wing Starfighter knife block for the Jedi who wants to master their knife skills in addition to their flying skills
The block comes with five kitchen knives that all fit into protection sheaths and surely looks like a Star Wars fighter plane.
13. This set of metal droid containers that will keep your kitchen from looking like a battleground
The set also comes with coffee, tea, and sugar labels.