What is the worst kind of feeling you can ever get? I’ll tell you, being homeless. That is the worst of all, if you don’t have a home to go to at the end of the day you have nothing. I can only imagine how people deal with it, and no matter how much I try to, I can’t feel their pain. Well, here are some heartbreaking confessions from people who were formerly homeless.
Here are 17 heartbreaking confessions from people who were formerly homeless!
1. That is really a huge accomplishment, more power to you! <3
2. I hope things are better for you now, sleeping in the alley must suck really!
3. Well, at least you had a car, but that must’ve been hard too.
4. I share the same feeling. I just don’t understand how do people live up to themselves, wasting food which people struggle to afford.
5. Usually, these wounds take up a lifetime to heal.
6. That’s what life is isn’t it? It teaches you to appreciate the basic things in life.
7. People who don’t understand the value of money until and unless they feel its absence.
8. Well, time changes. 🙂
9. God, that just really made my eyes watery imaging what it might have been like for you.
10. This is so heart wrenching.
11. You’ve got to do what you have to right?
12. Now you don’t have, you have a place now.
13. Yes it really does.
14. You shouldn’t, because you’ve struggled to reach where you are now. So, you’ve got to live right?
15. That’s sad but really sweet.
16. No my friend, being homeless is not what you want to go back to.
17. Okay, let me tell you. Nobody gave these things to you, you earned them for yourself. So, blessed or not your hard work paid off finally. Take a bow.