So, as opposed to what the singles might think. The couples don’t want to be clinging to each other all the time. The real reasons are, we need our personal space as well, and when space isn’t available, we ignore. Yep, we do, and sometimes it becomes really necessary too. And girlfriends can really be cold and distant when it comes to ignoring their boyfriends.
Why do these girlfriends choose to ignore their boyfriends? Here are some real reasons for doing this!
1. Sometimes, we do things so that we know that we are wanted.
2. Okay, I don’t want to sound too judgemental, but you really have a problem going on.
3. Well, that kind of makes sense.
4. Ignore him? I think you should dump his ass straight away!
5. Honestly, I don’t text my boyfriend either when he is with his friends. (I don’t want to be the clingy gf.)
6. Sometimes it is really necessary to do some things even if you don’t want to do them.
7. You know that is saying something about your relationship.
8. If you have to ignore him to make him care about you, then you need to find a new man!
9. Don’t do that please, it just makes things worse.
10. Um, that is really not healthy in a relationship you know.
11. Well, why can’t you? If you are not happy with him then it is really time to move out.
12. Boyfriends being too clingy I can handle, but boyfriends not giving their time and affection is not my cup of tea.
13. You need to ask him and talk to him about rather ignoring him.
14. Whoa! You need to break up ASAP!
15. Hey, you don’t have to think like that, I’m sure he has his own set of flaws as well. We all do!
16. Um, it doesn’t sound to be much good of a reason.
17. You literally need to talk this out, because ignoring isn’t gonna be much of a help.
18. He deserves to know too you know!
19. Love shouldn’t scare you away. You should really give it a chance.
20. Haha! That’s is my story quite literally! I do the same thing.