How would you react if a baby hippo photobombs your engagement pictures? Seems unlikely, right? But this is exactly what happened with Hayley Roll and her boyfriend, Nick Kelble. The little hippo in question has always been a superstar. She became famous when she managed to survive after being born 6 weeks prior the estimated time. A dedicated medical team needs to be thanked for it. Fiona hit the headlines again when a couple’s engagement pictures went viral in which she photobombs the pair.
When Hayley asked someone to take the couple’s pictures and turned, her boyfriend was already on his knee with a ring. This seems so beautiful, right? But it got better when they went through the pictures and found out about the baby hippo photobombing them. Roll shared the pictures on Instagram saying, “We’re so happy Fiona could be there on our special day.”
Here are the couple’s engagement pictures in which Fiona the baby hippo photobombs
1. Meet Fiona, the baby hippo who photobombs couple’s engagement pictures.
2. And here are Hayley Roll and Nick Kelble whose engagement pictures Fiona the baby hippo photobombs.
3. The couple’s picture with our little diva.
4. And that’s how Fiona photobombs the couple’s engagement pictures. Also, how happy these two look.
5. Here is the close look of the baby hippo.
6. The couple who have never thought that this unexpected guest would appear.
7. Isn’t she like super cute?
And this is how everyone reacted. Just see the happiness for Fiona-
1. Everybody wants the same.
2. Seems like the couple’s engagement pictures made someone jealous.
3. The very words said by the cutie, perhaps.
4. This seems accurate to me though.
5. A fair point being made here.