Men do loads of things without having an idea what exactly they are doing. And some of them are what we call feminine things. To be honest, doing feminine things doesn’t make a man less masculine, it rather makes them more human. Also, when you confront them about these things, guys simply deny thinking it will be embarrassing. Guys, trust me, it’s not. Do things you like but also, try to find out what exactly you are doing.
1. Men love singing in the shower without even realizing how this is one of the many feminine things they do.
2. Just like women, men are crazy when it comes to getting clicked. I have seen them posing and doing all sort of things to look good. One of the many feminine things guys don’t accept doing.
3. This is so true, men are a drama queen as well. Just like their female counterpart, they will throw tantrums and what not.
4. Musicals are one of the most feminine things one can watch. And men love these. Trust me, they don’t despite denying.
5. Just like musicals, RomComs are also considered feminine. But men not only watch these but also, feel every emotion. And that’s one great quality.
6. Wait, you thought women are the only one who uses eye makeup? Well, time to reconsider your perception, men do it too.
7. Never ever take cuddling as one of the many feminine things men do. They love it and that’s what makes them being loved more.
8. Okay, this one is downright feminine. Shaving body hair is what women do but even their male counterpart ain’t afraid of doing so.
9. Because even men love drinks that include fruits and come in pretty tumblers.
10. Who said girls are the only ones who experiment with all sort of body products? Trust me, guys do it too. And yet again, not admit it, just like other feminine things.
11. I have seen women spending hours in getting their hair done. Men do it too, they love experimenting with their hair.
12. When a man says he doesn’t create a fuss over how his face looks, do not trust him.
13. And this, the picture right here says a lot about how guys do feminine things without even knowing.
14. As I said, a man loves their body just like we, women do. And hence, they’ll often be seen getting a pedicure and manicure.
15. Guys are one heck of a gossip machine. Yes, they don’t really admit this but you’ll find them talking about anything and everything.
16. Women, if you have noticed your favorite shampoo getting over soon, ask your man, he is the one using it.
17. A bubble bath sounds like one of the top feminine things, right? A Man loves these. Why wouldn’t they? It’s so comforting and refreshing.
18. They like to sit while peeing, well, the minority of them, but they do.