Cancer is one of those diseases which can turn your entire life upside down. The whole thing is so painful that people don’t really feel hopeful. I have seen people suffering so bad that I can’t even describe. Now imagine this happening with kids. Children who are so small that they don’t even know what life is are suffering from something as such. Can you even imagine the horror parents have to go through? The way they live in an emotional mess of losing their child and yet fighting back, that’s something unexplainable. This is one of those things which can not be described in words. But when you hear confessions from parents relating to cancer, you just feel helpless.
Here are 17 confessions from parents on Whisper whose kids have cancer!
1. All the confessions on this list from parents whose kids have cancer are going to be heartbreaking.
2. One of those confessions about cancer that makes you smile.
3. Things parent do to make their kids not left alone. This is beautiful.
4. Don’t give up, okay? Cancer can never win over your love.
5. I am sure your daughter will understand. This is heartbreaking.
6. Let people think whatever they want. What matters is what you think.
7. How can someone be this stupid? Believing in God is one thing but doing something as such is plain stupid.
8. Your wife is one of those parents who are a complete disgrace to parenthood.
9. Fight back, and be strong. Don’t let cancer win.
10. I can’t even imagine the pain parents go through when they find out such things.
11. Of course, it is not normal. These confessions are breaking my heart to the core.
12. Another of those happy confessions about cancer that make you believe in everything.
13. Let your son be okay first and then get back to your exercise routine.
14. And parents as such prove how strong can someone get.
15. This is so beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.
16. This made me speechless, I don’t really know what to say.
17. Then don’t. You lost your battle once, don’t let this one go.