A bathroom is one of the most visited places in our house, no matter you accept it or not. Your days start at that and most probably end at that as well. That’s why you should definitely not forget about your bathroom when you are upgrading your home! There are so many little ways to take your bathroom from commonplace to royal palace for almost no cost.
Let’s take a look at these upgrades you can do to your bathroom to make it an amazing place:
1. Put everyday products in cute glass containers.
The bathroom has many things that we need and you can’t deny that these products are often unorganized and they make a mess. Instead, get some containers for the stuff.
2. Put your shampoos, soaps, lotions, and liquids in pretty bottles.
Some lotions and shampoos come in cute bottles, but having a hodgepodge of bottles isn’t exactly appealing to the eye. Instead, get a bunch of pretty bottles and hold your liquids in there instead.
3. Hang some eucalyptus in your shower.
This will help release the scent and oils, which are actually really good for you! It helps fight inflammation, boosts your immune system, and a bunch of other really cool stuff. Most importantly, it looks pretty.
4. Frame your mirror with stained wood.
This looks a total wow in any place. Just straight away put this in your bathroom and your bathroom has an element of attraction.
5. Add shelving for extra storage.
Either buy new shelves or just add some more that would keep it organized.
6. Make a DIY concrete makeup holder.
Great for holding brushes, lipsticks, eyeliners, and more. Concrete pots aren’t just for plants anymore, they’ll look fab in your bathroom too.
7. Get some fancy soap and display it.
Even if no one ever uses it, fancy soap makes you feel like you’re on top of the world.
8. Take your average, everyday cardboard box and turn it into something super cute.
You don’t need to keep toilet paper rolls in here, but it certainly makes toilet paper rolls look a lot chicer.
9. Hide your undesirables in a drawer with a utensil tray.
Utensil trays are pretty great for a lot more than holding your kitchen utensils. Plus, this keeps the ugly stuff off your vanity and hidden far away.
10. Hide your bobby pins in plain site with a bit of magnetic tape.
This is probably one of the best hacks I’ve ever tried.
11. Spray paint your faucets a nice matte black.
No matter what equipment you use painting it in matte black makes it look super sexy.
12. Make a DIY bathtub table.
our baths will honestly never be the same again. These look cute when not in use but also totally change the bath game. It’s great for holding books, tea, wine, cookies, whatever your heart desires.
These upgrades are quite enough for making your bathroom look super amazing, just apply them and go rock!