The world was a lot different in the 90s when compared to what it is now. Everything back then had its own style. Be it the surrounding, people, culture and what not. The retro feel of the previous decade is something which we still drool over. I can safely say that some people still prefer the 90s over the current times. Even the celebrities we love looked different than what they do in the current times. Young, full of energy, potential, and raw, that’s exactly how you would feel after looking at them. Despite the time lapse and everything, we cannot deny the fact that these actors always rocked the look they took.
Here are how our favorite celebrities looked back in the 90s and how they look now!
1. Halle Barry, she always looked lively, even in the 90s.
2. Scarlett Johanson is one of those celebrities who is known throughout the world. She always was gorgeous.
3. Neil Patrick Harris, rocking the entertainment industry since the 90s till now.
4. Hilary Swank, from being the karate kid to the goofy lover. Not all celebrities have achievements like her.
5. Johnny Depp, celebrities are many but not everyone can be him.
6. Alyssa Milano, she looked cute in the 90s and that hasn’t really changed now.
7. Brad Pitt, this man was born to steal hearts. Aging like a wine, that’s what he is.
8. Liv Tyler, carrying the eyes that talk since forever. How can she be so pretty?
9. Sarah Michelle Gellar, to the 90s to now, she learned how to smile.
10. Mark Wahlberg is literally one of my favorite celebrities ever. Just look at that swag.
11. Mila Kunis, saying anything about her in a line or two would be an insult.
12. Gwen Stefani, rocking the color red since forever. Red is your color, my lady.
13. Justin Timberlake, this guy is a blessing for the humankind.
14. Katherine Heigl, I have always loved her bubbly persona. She seems to carry it since the 90s.
15. Drew Barrymore, that voice, and that smile, oh my! Not all celebrities are as sweet as this one.
16. Billy Zane, he always looked the kind of guy you would want to fall in love with.
17. Whoopi Goldberg, the real queen of sass. She made us fall for her then, she makes us fall for her now.
18. Julia Roberts, the pretty woman of the entertainment industry. Can anyone ever replace that smile of hers?
19. Will Smith, he looked young in the 90s, he looks young even now. What’s your secret, Will?
20. Natalie Portman, not all actors are as talented as this beautiful diva.