All of you might have a different set of shoes for different occasions. Leather shoes for a meeting, Running shoes that you wear during working out and what not. So in this article, we have compiled some awesome shoe hacks that will help you in keeping all the pairs of shoes look new for a longer period of time.
Here are some awesome shoe hacks you would definitely like.
1. To keep your feet from sliding out of your new shoes, spray your feet with hairspray.
2. A lot of times, your toes get cold while they are inside your shoe. To prevent this from happening and keeping them warm, use such woollen liners.
3. It is often difficult to get rid of dirt marks from suede shoes. Well, not anymore. You can easily buff away all the marks from suede shoes by using a nail buffer.
4. If you want to keep a fragile object safe while traveling, just pack them in your shoes and you are good to go.
5. If you spill something on your beloved shoe and you want to get that removed, instead of doing some vigorous tests like using soap or detergent, just dilute a little amount nail polish remover in water and wipe off the marks with a cotton ball.
6. If you want to stretch tight-fitting shoes, just wear thick socks and blow dry the outside of the shoe to stretch it.
7. If your shoes are too tight for you, just can stretch them by putting ice in a ziplock bag and stuffing it in your shoes. However, do this only if you don’t need that pair of shoes in shortcoming or else you might get cold feet.
8. To prevent blisters from wearing high heels, tape your third and fourth toes together.\
9. To dry your wet shoes, roll up newspaper or tissues and stuff them into your shoes. You can also keep them near a heater or a dryer.
10. To prevent your shoes from smelling just rub a little deodorant on the soles of your feet.
11. If your new shoes are very slippery, just rub the soles with a sand paper. Such hacks will stop you from sliding around the place.
12. Spray your leather shoes with Windex to keep them shiny and prevent them from any wear and tear.