Love is something that doesn’t need the approval of the world to happen to you and when you are thoroughly in this feeling all the other things around you that are against it, stop making sense to you and all you wanna do is love. To prove your affection to someone there is much more you can do rather than just saying “I love you”. But is it even possible to actually describe it? Maybe, Maybe not. After all, love is something which cannot be expressed in words. Maybe art or poetry can give a glimpse of how it looks. And when Scott Fitzgerald said, “And in the end, we are all just humans, drunk on the idea, that love only love could heal our brokenness” we couldn’t agree more.
You just can’t underestimate or ignore the power of an artist’s imagination and these drawings will prove it. Right from falling asleep in each other’s arms to binge-watching TV shows, Amanda Oleander has managed to show what ‘love’ really looks like.
More info: Instagram
1.These drawings depict that it is nothing to be ashamed or to feel embarrassed in front of the person you love, let them accept you for who you are.
2. Because there is nothing more pleasing than spending some time together. You can find love in any form and in anyone and these drawings by the artist prove it.
3. This drawing is inspired by the idea that if you really care for someone then you may want to do everything with them.
4. Let the child inside you meet the child inside him.
5. To love is to accept your loved one, in sickness and in health.
6.Watching the one you love sleep peacefully beside you is so calming.
7. This drawing beautifully portrayed the situation of dog owners, he is not less than a lover himself, he needs affection, attention, and care as much as a human being do.
8. A mother love is greatest of all, she will do anything for you even if it’s sleeping in a cradle with you.
9. If you really feel for her, you better show it by doing little things for her, after all, that’s all she wants.
10. These little things including painting her toenails, brushing her hair or sometimes a bed tea. Is that a lot to ask?
11. This picture has perfectly summed up the adoration and care we do for our partner.
12. And there should be 100% transparency in your relationship.
13. And when you are tired from the world drama where else can you find peace than his strong shoulders.
14. This picture captures the pain when you have to be apart from your loved one.
15. This drawing is inspired by the idea “Sharing is caring”.
16. You have to love yourself first, have a date with yourself and what idea could be better than the one which includes an ice cream tub and a movie. The artist has beautifully portrayed it.
17. Or a lazy day that includes a lot of snacks and donuts. This artist has perfectly captured the beauty of the feeling in these drawings.
18. and if you have accepted them with all your heart why should there be any secrecy.
We are just amazed by the idea that how much this tingly little feeling could affect our life, one day you are on top of the world and another day you just find yourself wishing for death if you face failure in your relationship. But all these things are worth it if, in the end, you are lucky enough to find “the one” for you.