As kids, the one thing we always were creative at was drawing monsters. And not the basic ones, these vicious yet totally adorable creatures were our best creation. But there is one artist who spent his entire summer drawing them to perfection based on of course kids drawings.
Here are some of the drawings by Aaron Zenz, who drew monsters based on kids drawings for the entire summer!
1. If anybody calls this little cutie a monster I’m gonna break his face!
2. This looks like a happy elephant from another planet!
3. We all know the struggle of having an annoying friend who can really get on our nerves.
4. A happy monster snail from another little planet.
5. He kinda reminds me of the chameleon from Rapunzel. What was his name again?!
6. A Chimera but not the destructive kind but the happy kind, who will help you roast your marshmallows with his fire breath.
7. Well, they look kinda together.
8. Moana’s stupid chicken!! Wow.
9. That pink fella is so cute *_* Please don’t eat him!
10. when you had too many Mexican tacos and you burp.
11. Cutest little Bugosaurus.
12. Okay, no sale, this one’s kinda scary. Ew kid.
13. Friendly little monster platypus. Wanna cuddle?
14. This guy definitely needs to eat something as soon as possible.
15. Sunflowers and unicorn both. Now that’s a great combo!
16. One-eyed monster rocks the world with his charm again!
17. So I’m guessing Mr. Bat wants an admission in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry!
18. Scary scary scary.
19. That’s a giraffe from monster world with a lot of M&Ms
20. That is definitely not a cool monster. Nope, you cannot enter the monster cool club!