Motherhood is bliss? Myth or reality. Well, this is still highly debatable, and honestly, the cons are really more than the pros, but moms have been handling it like a boss. Though being a mother is probably the best feeling in the world, but you just can’t deny how nerve wrecking it can become sometimes. This mom illustrates what it’s really like to have kids in some of the most honest illustrations ever!
French Artist Nathalie Jomard describes by mom what it’s really like to have kids in honest illustrations.
1. This is what it really feels like the first time you breast feed.
2. So apparently your privacy is ripped to shreds and you gotta baby sit even in the toilet.
3. Why do kids wake up at 5 am on weekends? Go off to sleep kid.
4. Nothing is gonna fit you now.
5. Just when you think that you’ve got everything under control!
6. Want some alone time with hubby? Nope not gonna happen.
7. The ends to go to for feeding your child.
8. Act calm, act calm. Could you please not? Okay you did it anyway.
9. Your pain is absolutely the last thing they could care about.
10. How on Earth is this funny and exciting for you?!
11. If you’re a mom, you have this magical power of being an awesome juggler.
12. Forget wearing your bikini for a good couple of years after child birth.
13. Feeding time leaves you both really exhausted and irritated.
14. You’ve got to make sure they’re really protected from the sun.
15. Potty training ends up into potty disaster.
16. Balancing every thing together? Oh no problem.
17. You’e definitely a mom when you’re way too exhausted but you gotta work.
18. Nope not gonna happen.
19. You feel like a balloon. A really big balloon.
20. Okay, don’t be mad.
21. This will never ever work.
22. Yeah, this just happens.
23. You never know what to do when your kid’s first pet dies.
24. You suddenly become an object of entertainment (torture).
25. Changing the diaper for the first time? *sighs*