There are some things that we believe since we born and now knowing that they are just myths seems silly to us. Also, ladies, you must have heard lots of things about your bras but did you ever think that how far is it right to believe all those conventional things? I think you should not believe everything you hear. Here we have listed several most common myths about the bra that are not true. So, it’s time to break all the false myths and live your life the way you want.
1. Wearing Bra While Sleeping Makes Your Boobs Perkier
Oh Please! take it off, ladies. Sleeping in a bra doesn’t do anything with the perkiness of boobs.
2. All Bra Sizes Are Universally Created Equal
No! Not at all. No size is created universally.
3. You Can Wear A Single Bra For Years
Yes, you could but you should not. It is not good for the health. You can better have 2-3 bras and rotate them to make them last longer.
4. A Light Color Bra Is Less Visible
No! One of the weirdest myths here. Not all dark color bras are visible. The visibility depends on the color of your outfit.
5. Bras Should Be Washed Only Once In A Week
No! You can wash them whenever you need. Even more often than once in a week, you just need to air-dry them.
6. The Cup Size Is More Important Than Band
It is just a false myth that the cap size is more important than the band. Even band is the most important part of a bra and it does most of the work.
7. You Should Clasp It On The Tightest Hook
It is just a myth that bras should be clasped to the tightest hooks. So break the myth and clasp it according to your comfort.
8. Not Wearing A Bra Will Harm Your Boobs
I know most of you thinks the same but let me tell you that it is not true. Wearing bra will only help you to carry them in their natural form nothing more than that. So do what makes you feel comfortable.
9. A Training Bra Would Help Your Breasts To Grow
Well, It’s not true. Your boobs will grow in their own time. A training or any other specific trype of bra is not gonna help them.
10. Underwire Bras Can Increase The Risk Of Breast Cancer
This is just one of the most common myths. But it simply is not true.
11. 34B Is An Average Size Bra
It is just impossible to have an average size of anything. Everyone is different, and women also vary in shape and size. So, don’t go behind an average size just feel perfect the way you are.
12. You Should Wash Your Bra In Woolite
This is again one of the most common myths that you should wash your bras in Woolite but it breaks down the elastic.